Tuxera NTFS for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Tuxera NTFS for Mac on your Mac OS X 10.7 or later PC. safe and free download from esoftwarestore.com. Tuxera NTFS 2019 LATEST software build by Tuxera Inc. in (71.2 MB) Safe & Secure to install on Mac OS X 10.7 or later pc.
Tuxera NTFS for Mac setup technical informations
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Tuxera NTFS for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.7 or later
file size : (71.2 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Tuxera Inc.
version : Tuxera NTFS 2019 LATEST
category : File Transfer and Networking
Tuxera NTFS for Mac description informations
Tuxera NTFS for Mac is a commercial NTFS driver developed from the popular open-source NTFS-3G driver, which is a natural part of all major Linux distributions, and also has lots of users on Mac OS X, FreeBSD, Solaris, and NetBSD.
Full read-write compatibility with NTFS-formatted drives on a Mac. Access, edit, store and transfer files hassle-free. Includes Tuxera Disk Manager for easy formatting and hard drive maintenance such as check and repair.
It has been engineered to bring customers maximum possible performance when accessing NTFS drives while keeping their data safe. It also offers some additional features to its open source counterpart, NTFS-3G, along with commercial support.
Tuxera NTFS for macOS can be used as a full-featured evaluation version for 15 days, after which the user can unlock the software with an official license key to retain full product functionality.
Features and Highlights
Apple’s OS X offers very limited support for Microsoft Windows NTFS formatted hard drives and other storage media out of the box. By default OS X can only read files from Windows-formatted hard drives leaving the users unable to edit, copy or delete anything. Tuxera NTFS for Mac solves this problem providing full read-write compatibility across platforms.
Fast Speeds & Full Data Protection
Tuxera NTFS for Mac delivers the fastest NTFS file transfer speeds on a Mac while protecting your data with its new, smart caching layer.
The software fully supports all OS X versions starting from 10.4 (Tiger) including macOS Sierra. Tuxera-only advanced features include support for NTFS extended attributes. Tuxera NTFS for Mac is compatible with popular virtualization and encryption solutions including Parallels Desktop® and VMware Fusion®
Supported platforms: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and macOS 10.12 (Sierra). Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.
Works in both 32-bit and 64-bit kernel modes. All NTFS versions supported. Create NTFS partitions. Create NTFS disk image. Verify and repair NTFS volumes.
Note: 15 days trial version.
Download Tuxera NTFS for Mac Latest Version
Tuxera NTFS for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Tuxera NTFS for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Tuxera NTFS for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Tuxera NTFS for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Tuxera NTFS for Mac
Tuxera NTFS for Mac is a product developed by Tuxera Inc.. This site is not directly affiliated with Tuxera NTFS for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). esoftwarestore.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Tuxera NTFS for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the esoftwarestore.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] esoftwarestore.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Tuxera NTFS for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Tuxera NTFS for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).