FileZilla for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install FileZilla for Mac on your macOS 10.14 Mojave or later PC. safe and free download from esoftwarestore.com. FileZilla 3.48.1 LATEST software build by FileZilla in (9.9 MB) Safe & Secure to install on macOS 10.14 Mojave or later pc.
FileZilla for Mac setup technical informations
This technical details better to read before you download and install the FileZilla for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : macOS 10.14 Mojave or later
file size : (9.9 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : FileZilla
version : FileZilla 3.48.1 LATEST
category : File Transfer and Networking
FileZilla for Mac description informations
FileZilla Client for Mac is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive graphical user interface. It includes a site manager to store all your connection details and logins as well as an Explorer style interface that shows the local and remote folders and can be customized independently. The program offers support for firewalls and proxy connections as well as SSL and Kerberos GSS security. Additional features include keep alive, auto ascii/binary transfer and more. A nice program for beginners and advanced user alike. Download FileZilla for macOS is a powerful file management software for FTP access to your Web site’s server!
Features and Highlights
Easy to use Best performance and memory consumption Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) Cross-platform. Runs on Windows, Linux, *BSD, macOS and more IPv6 support Available in many languages Supports resume and transfer of large files >4GB Tabbed user interface Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue Bookmarks Drag & drop support Configurable transfer speed limits Filename filters Directory comparison Network configuration wizard Remote file editing Keep-alive HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy support Logging to file Synchronized directory browsing Remote file search Note: Requires 64-bit processor.
Also Available: Download FileZilla for Windows
Download FileZilla for Mac Latest Version
FileZilla for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- FileZilla for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- FileZilla for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall FileZilla for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer FileZilla for Mac
FileZilla for Mac is a product developed by FileZilla. This site is not directly affiliated with FileZilla for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). esoftwarestore.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST FileZilla for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the esoftwarestore.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] esoftwarestore.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “FileZilla for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in FileZilla for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).