CodeLite for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install CodeLite for Mac on your macOS X 10.15 Catallina or later PC. safe and free download from esoftwarestore.com. CodeLite 14.0 LATEST software build by SmartKoders in (105.69 MB) Safe & Secure to install on macOS X 10.15 Catallina or later pc.
CodeLite for Mac setup technical informations
This technical details better to read before you download and install the CodeLite for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : macOS X 10.15 Catallina or later
file size : (105.69 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : SmartKoders
version : CodeLite 14.0 LATEST
category : Developer Tools
CodeLite for Mac description informations
CodeLite for macOS offers 2 code completion engines (both can be enabled at the same time)
Features and Highlights
Watches table – add persistent watches with a single click Quick Watch – right click on a variable to expand it Locals tree – automatically displays the current stack variables (also displays *this if available) Threads view – contains a list of currently-running threads; switch between them with a single click Breakpoint management – ‘add/remove breakpoint’ management panel Automatic tooltip Memory view Tree View tooltips (auto de-references pointers) Allow modifying tooltips Refactoing (rename symbol / rename locals / move functions and more) Subversion plugin (based on the command line tool) GIT plugin Outline cscope plugin External Tools plugin Gizmos plugin – for the creation of: C++ classes, wxWidgets projects, CodeLite plugins Makefile based build system Project explorer (Workspace view) File Explorer Imports MSVS workspace/projects and converts them to use a GNU-based makefile Active-document outline Sophisticated database-based Code Completion mechanism; a default database is supplied which contains symbols for wxWidgets, STL and standard headers Function’s call tip Hover tip Comments tips Automatically add the include statement for symbols Code Refactoring (rename class/method/member) Implement all unimplemented methods Implement method Move functions implementation to another source file Generate setters/getters Quickly open resources in the editor using ‘Find Resource in workspace’ Quickly open types in the editor using ‘Find Type in workspace’ Also Available: Download CodeLite for Windows
Download CodeLite for Mac Latest Version
CodeLite for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- CodeLite for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- CodeLite for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall CodeLite for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer CodeLite for Mac
CodeLite for Mac is a product developed by SmartKoders. This site is not directly affiliated with CodeLite for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). esoftwarestore.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST CodeLite for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the esoftwarestore.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] esoftwarestore.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “CodeLite for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in CodeLite for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).