Quicktime 7.6.9 (Leopard) for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse. Download and Install Quicktime 7.6.9 (Leopard) on your Mac OS X 10.5 or later PC. safe and free download from esoftwarestore.com. Quicktime 7.7.0 (Leopard) software build by Apple Inc in (68.62 MB) Safe & Secure to install on Mac OS X 10.5 or later pc.
Quicktime 7.6.9 (Leopard) setup technical informations
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Quicktime 7.6.9 (Leopard) on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.5 or later
file size : (68.62 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Apple Inc
version : Quicktime 7.7.0 (Leopard)
category : Video Software
Quicktime 7.6.9 (Leopard) description informations
A powerful multimedia technology with a built-in media player, QuickTime Player for Mac lets you view Internet video, HD movie trailers, and personal media in a wide range of file formats. And it lets you enjoy them in remarkably high quality.
What is QuickTime Player?
It’s a multimedia platform.
Video from your digital camera or mobile phone. A movie on your Mac or PC. A media clip on a website. No matter what you’re watching or where you’re watching it, QuickTime technology makes it all possible.
It’s a sophisticated media player.
With its simple design and easy-to-use controls, the Media Player makes everything you watch even more enjoyable. Its clean, uncluttered interface never gets in the way of what you’re watching. Want to speed through a movie or slow things down? A handy slider lets you set playback from 1/2x to 3x the normal speed. And you can search through individual movie frames quickly.
It’s advanced video technology.
The app features advanced video compression technology called H.264 to deliver brilliant, crisp HD video using less bandwidth and storage. So you’ll experience pristine video quality wherever you watch your movies or videos.
It’s a flexible file format.
The app lets you do more with your digital media. With Quick Time Pro for macOS, you can convert your files to different formats and record and edit your work. Third-party plug-ins extend the app technology in many different directions. And the tool streaming solutions let you stream your media across the Internet.
Also Available: Download QuickTime Player for Windows
Download Quicktime 7.6.9 (Leopard)
Quicktime 7.6.9 (Leopard) for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse Features
- Quicktime 7.6.9 (Leopard) Free & Safe Download!
- Quicktime 7.6.9 (Leopard) Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Quicktime 7.6.9 (Leopard) for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Quicktime 7.6.9 (Leopard)
Quicktime 7.6.9 (Leopard) is a product developed by Apple Inc. This site is not directly affiliated with Quicktime 7.6.9 (Leopard). All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). esoftwarestore.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Quicktime 7.6.9 (Leopard)
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the esoftwarestore.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] esoftwarestore.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Quicktime 7.6.9 (Leopard) for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse” subject. thanks for your visit in Quicktime 7.6.9 (Leopard) for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse.