IBM SPSS Statistics for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest …. Download and Install IBM SPSS Statistics for Mac on your Mac OS X 10.8 or later PC. safe and free download from esoftwarestore.com. IBM SPSS Statistics 25.0 LATEST software build by IBM Corporation in (700.82 MB) Safe & Secure to install on Mac OS X 10.8 or later pc.
IBM SPSS Statistics for Mac setup technical informations
This technical details better to read before you download and install the IBM SPSS Statistics for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.8 or later
file size : (700.82 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : IBM Corporation
version : IBM SPSS Statistics 25.0 LATEST
category : Office and Business Tools
IBM SPSS Statistics for Mac description informations
IBM SPSS Statistics for Mac is a popular statistical analysis package used throughout the world. It can be used in many different fields. It offers innovative data management tools and a variety of utilities which evaluate huge data set, sense trends in the data, and then give accurate predictions.
This package is really a suite of utilities which are designed for statistical programmers and analysts. These experts know about statistical research tools and methods for the purpose of accurate decision making. The standard edition offers both graphical and statistical capabilities which any user can understand.
This package has a data editor, which is like the common spreadsheet application. It lets you manually type in data or perform database importing from dBase, Lotus, text files, Excel, or Cognos BI.
The application has data management tools which allow you to perform data validation, data comparison, duplicate identification, file merging, file restricting, variable sort, and file splitting. In addition, it has many other innovative statistical analytical functions. You can use the application for calculating ratios, frequencies, plot generation, ANOVA tests, T-tests, linear model processing, generalized model processing, regression estimates, curve estimates, data classification, and so much more.
Trend forecasting is allowed. It lets you activate spectral analysis, create new models, and perform quality control, data simulation, and ROC curve analysis. Like you would expect, there are a variable editor and numerous graph templates.
An output window is included for data visualization purposes. There is even a script editor for the purpose of automating tasks.
In conclusion, IBM SPSS Statistics for macOS satisfies the requirements of expert analysts and researchers. Since it has professional statistical procedural support, users can more accurately create forecasts and predict trends.
Features and Highlights
Addresses the entire analytical process from planning and data preparation to analysis, reporting and deployment Provides tailored functionality and custom interfaces for different skill levels and functional responsibilities of business users, analysts and statisticians Includes flexible deployment options from stand-alone desktop to enterprise-strength server versions Provides faster performance and more accurate results, compared to non-statistical, spreadsheet-type software Works with all common data types, external programming languages, operating systems and file types Offers a broad range of specialized techniques to speed productivity and increase effectiveness Note: 14 days trial version.
Also Available: Download IBM SPSS Statistics for Windows
Download IBM SPSS Statistics for Mac Latest Version
IBM SPSS Statistics for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest … Features
- IBM SPSS Statistics for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- IBM SPSS Statistics for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall IBM SPSS Statistics for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest … in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer IBM SPSS Statistics for Mac
IBM SPSS Statistics for Mac is a product developed by IBM Corporation. This site is not directly affiliated with IBM SPSS Statistics for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). esoftwarestore.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST IBM SPSS Statistics for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the esoftwarestore.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] esoftwarestore.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “IBM SPSS Statistics for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest …” subject. thanks for your visit in IBM SPSS Statistics for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest ….